Hoarding Cleanup Services
While food hoarding may seem innocent enough at first, it can quickly become a problem when food piles up and perishables spoil, resulting in foul odors and the presence of rodents and other critters who come in for a feast. There’s no need to feel embarrassed when seeking cleanup help and treatment – it is the first step to recovering from hoarding. And, when you have a professional team on your side to help you, the process can be made easier.
At Spaulding Decon, we specialize in food hoarding cleanup, not only in the actual physical cleaning process, but in the whole hoarding recovery process – before, during, and after. As a part of our food hoarding cleanup services, we:
● Assess the extent of the damage caused by the hoarding
● Arrive for our cleanup duties in a discreet manner, ensuring that we maintain privacy throughout the process
● Use our proprietary cleaning products and our skilled manpower to remove spoiled food, hazardous materials, and odors
● Collect salvageable food items and non-perishables and donate them to local charities
● Connect the hoarder and their loved ones to resources for additional help, such as social workers and counselors, to aid in the healing and recovery process
● Assist with filing insurance claims by providing documentation of the damage and our services to help cover the costs of the cleanup and remediation
If you are in need of food hoarding cleanup services, contact the Spaulding Decon team at 866-993-3266. We will connect you with the cleaning crew that is best suited to handle your situation, and we will provide you with any information you may want or need about our services.