Turn to Spaulding Decon for Disinfection and Decontamination Services in the Alpharetta, GA, Area
Disinfection and decontamination are services that must be performed by a professional company, one that is certified to eradicate the viral contaminants and blood-borne pathogens that contagious diseases can bring. In Alpharetta, Georgia, that company is Spaulding Decon. Our professional cleaning crews are highly trained and certified to remove biohazardous substances, so you can count on them to get your home or place to business back to livable condition. We’ll even provide a certificate of treatment when we are finished to signify that the property is safe for reoccupation.
Some of the types of disinfection and decontamination we complete in Alpharetta, GA, include:
- H1N1 is a virus in which symptoms mimic the flu virus, and it is incredibly contagious and spreads quickly.
- With our disinfection and decontamination services, we’ll rid all surfaces of the bacteria using professional-grade cleaners.
- All of our disinfection procedures follow state and federal regulations, so you can be sure we’ll use the highest standards when cleaning your home or business.
- When an area is at risk for being contaminated by the AIDS virus, it’s important to work quickly to disinfect the area so it does not spread.
- Our professional cleaning crews will arrive within a few hours of receiving your call.
- We’ll evacuate the area and then wear personal protective gear when performing our disinfection and decontamination services.
- We can help decontaminate a home after a loved one who had HIV has died, or if an employee in your office learns they have the infection.
- Our cleaning crews have been thoroughly vaccinated and can safely decontaminate the area.
- We will be discreet during the disinfection and decontamination cleaning process, arriving in unmarked vans and wearing unidentifiable uniforms to maintain your privacy.
- A MRSA outbreak must be handled by a licensed and certified company that uses professional-grade cleaners to properly disinfect the location.
- Using on-site maintenance or a house cleaner to disinfect surfaces is not an effective solution, and may even be illegal.
- Our disinfection and decontamination crews are background checked, drug tested, and extensively trained to ensure they provide excellent service.
- A home or business that has a rodent infestation is at risk due to the bacteria found in the urine and feces that were left behind.
- We’ll first evaluate your location to develop a plan of action and then use specialized equipment to remove all droppings.
- Lastly, we’ll use an ozone air neutralizer machine to eliminate any lingering odors.
- We offer odor removal services to disinfect a home after a death, skunk spray, rodent infestation, and more.
- We’ll begin by identifying the underlying cause of the odor and removing that first.
- Then, we’ll use professional ozone machines to neutralize the odor in the air and within 48 hours, your home or business should be smell-free.
- We offer our disinfection and decontamination services to thoroughly clean a home or business after a homicide, suicide, industrial spill, and more.
- We use certified cleaning methods and professional-grade cleaners to remove stains, odors, bodily fluids, and more.
- We even call upon a third-party testing company to test an area to ensure it has been cleaned to the top standard, leaving nothing behind.
For further information on our disinfection and decontamination services for the Alpharetta, GA, community, contact Spaulding Decon today at (470) 239-2440 and we’ll be pleased to answer your questions.
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!