The Disinfection and Decontamination Services that Spaulding Decon Provides for the Dalton, GA, Community are Second to None
From infectious disease contamination to rodent dropping cleanup, the disinfection and decontamination team at Spaulding Decon in Dalton, Georgia, can truly do it all. Whether your place of business has a sudden outbreak of H1N1 or your home was recently sprayed by a skunk, we can efficiently disinfect and decontaminate your property so it is safe to inhabit once again. We can even arrive in unmarked cars and unidentifiable uniforms to maintain your privacy during this time.
Here are some of the disinfection and decontamination services we can complete for you in Dalton, GA:
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) virus is a serious, contagious infection and the area in which it is found must be immediately, professionally cleaned.
- Our cleaning procedures follow all federal and state protocols to ensure we complete the disinfection properly.
- We provide a certificate of treatment when we have finished, signifying the area is safe for entry.
- We provide our services if a loved one with hepatitis has died at home or someone in your office has the disease.
- We’ll use professional-grade cleaning products to safely disinfect and decontaminate your home or office.
- All of the members on our team have been thoroughly vaccinated and are certified to clean an area infected by hepatitis.
- When an area has been potentially contaminated due to the AIDS virus, it’s important to call in a professional team to promptly decontaminate it.
- Our cleaning crews are certified, follow OSHA guidelines, and wear personal protective gear when working in a location.
- We use proprietary cleaners that are designed to be used on all types of services, from fabric to tile.
- H1N1 is an incredibly contagious disease and the area infected must be secured and decontaminated as quickly as possible to avoid spreading it.
- Our cleaners wear personal protective gear and use professional-grade cleaning products to effectively eradicate any bacteria, blood-borne pathogens, and other biohazards from the area.
- We will confirm that the area is safe to enter by giving you a certificate of treatment once we finish.
- If you have a foul odor in your home or business that you cannot eradicate, we can take care of this issue for you quickly.
- We can even remove specific sources of odor, like rodent feces and decaying bodies, properly.
- A special ozone machine will neutralize the odor in the air and within two days, your home or business will be back to normal.
- Properties that have been infested with rodents need the cleaning services of a professional team to remove the health hazards found in rodent urine and feces.
- We’ll take the time to inspect your property and develop a plan to safely and efficiently clean up the rodent droppings.
- Everything we do will be carefully documented, which can be used for homeowner’s insurance purposes as needed.
- We provide biohazard remediation services for crime scene cleanup, drug lab cleanup, infectious disease decontamination, mold remediation, and more.
- Many times, we’ll have a third-party hygienist come to the property that was just cleaned to inspect it and ensure it has been thoroughly disinfected.
- We offer support services, like helping with insurance paperwork to cover the cost of our services and connecting families with counselors.
To learn more about our disinfection and decontamination services for the Dalton, GA, community, contact Spaulding Decon today at (470) 239-2440.
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!