For Disinfection and Decontamination Services in Powder Springs, GA, the Choice is Simple – Spaulding Decon
Disinfection and decontamination is what we do here at Spaulding Decon. If you live in Powder Springs, Georgia, and your home or business has a terrible odor, has had a sudden illness outbreak, or has rodent droppings, count on us to carefully and efficiently restore the location. We use professional-grade cleaners, state-of-the-art tools, and licensed and certified cleaners in all of our disinfection and decontamination jobs, and you can count on us to be discreet to maintain your privacy during this time.
For residents in Powder Springs, GA, we offer the following disinfection and decontamination services:
- If a MRSA outbreak occurs, it is crucial to call in a professional team to clean the area according to state and federal protocols.
- We are certified to clean and disinfect locations that have been infected with MRSA.
- We’ll give you a certificate of treatment once we are finished, which signifies that the area is safe to inhabit once again.
- All of our cleaners have been properly vaccinated so they are not at risk of contracting any of the diseases while they are cleaning.
- Our services include disinfecting and decontaminating a home after a person who had hepatitis has died, clearing the area of any harmful substances.
- Our crews have been extensively trained to decontaminate homes and businesses and will provide a thorough job.
- We will evacuate the area before we begin our cleaning process to ensure contamination doesn’t spread any further.
- Our crews wear personal protective gear to protect themselves from blood-borne pathogens, virsues, and more.
- Once finished, we’ll indicate the the area is safe for occupation with a certificate of treatment.
- This is a disease that mimics the symptoms of the flu and the area that has been contaminated must be cleaned quickly to avoid spreading it.
- We’ll abide by state and federal rules when decontaminating a location, wearing personal protective gear and using proprietary cleaning products.
- After our work is done, we’ll give you a certificate of treatment to show that the area has been professionally cleaned.
- Some of the odors we eradicate include death decay, skunk smell, and nicotine.
- We’ll start by locating the source of the odor and eradicating that from the premises before dealing with the scent.
- We’ll neutralize the air using ozone machines, which are so powerful that all smells will be eliminated within 48 hours.
- If your home has fallen prey to a rodent infestation, it can leave behind urine stains and feces droppings that need to be eliminated by a professional company.
- We’ll use professional-grade cleaning products and advanced tools to remove all toxins, stains, and odors from the location.
- We’ll document everything we do properly to make filing an insurance claim to cover the cost of our services easy.
- We handle biohazard remediation for crime scenes, drug labs, infectious diseases, and more.
- Our cleaners are licensed and certified to perform this work, and every member of our team has been carefully background checked and drug tested.
- We also provide support services, like helping with insurance claims and connecting people with counselors.
Our disinfection and decontamination services are vast, and we can help you restore your home or business properly. Contact Spaulding Decon today at (470) 239-2440 to learn more about what we do and how we can help you in Powder Springs, GA.
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!