Disinfection and Decontamination Services Completed Efficiently and Discreetly by Spaulding Decon in Wichita, KS
Are you looking for a professional company that can perform disinfection and decontamination services for your home or commercial property in Wichita, Kansas? If so, your search ends here with Spaulding Decon. Since 2005, we have helped countless residents safely restore their properties to livable conditions after contamination. Our cleaning crews have been extensively trained, as well as background checked and drug tested, to ensure they can provide our customers with top-notch service that is compassionate, discreet, and efficient.
The disinfection and decontamination services we provide in Wichita, KS, and neighboring communities include:
- An outbreak of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) must be taken care of by a professional cleaning crew that uses professional-grade cleaners.
- Since MRSA will cause viral contaminants and blood-borne pathogens to be present, the only way to restore the property is using a certified cleaning company.
- Once the property is properly disinfected, we’ll provide a certificate of treatment.
- Once you become aware your home or property has become infected with hepatitis, it’s crucial to take care of the contaminants immediately.
- Our disinfection and decontamination services include hepatitis and we are certified in the removal of this harmful bacteria.
- All of our cleaning crews have been properly vaccinated, so they can safely decontaminate the property.
- We’ll work efficiently to remove the contagious viruses, blood-borne pathogens, and other substances so your location is safe for reoccupation.
- Our cleaning crews wear personal protective gear during an AIDS decontamination to safely restore the property.
- We’ll give you a certificate of treatment, which is a document that signifies that the area is safe for occupation.
- We offer disinfection and decontamination services for H1N1 outbreaks in homes, schools, businesses, hotels, and more.
- We are licensed and certified to properly dispose of all viruses, blood-borne pathogens, and other biohazardous materials.
- We follow all state and federal regulations for cleaning up contagious illnesses, so you can count that we will do a thorough job.
- We can disinfect and deodorize any home or business experiencing a foul odor, like from a decaying animal.
- We’ll first figure out the source of the odor, such as a dead body or rodent, which we are certified to remove.
- Lastly, we’ll use specialty ozone machines to neutralize and eradicate the odor.
- A rodent infestation can leave behind droppings that can carry biohazardous substances.
- We’ll used advanced equipment to remove any droppings, as well as a specialty ozone machine to remove odors from the air.
- We’ll document our services thoroughly, which can be used for insurance purposes to cover the cost of our services.
- Biohazard remediation is necessary to completely decontaminate locations that have been affected by a homicide, unattended death, and more.
- We hold industry licenses for the disinfection and decontamination of blood, bodily fluids, viruses and bacteria, and drug residue, among others.
- We consult with a third-party company to ensure the property has been completely restored, adding a level of quality control.
Turn to Spaulding Decon when you need disinfection and decontamination services for your home or business in the Wichita, KS, area. Contact us at (866) 993-3266 to receive a no-obligation estimate.
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!