Disinfection and Decontamination Services for Residents of Tampa, FL, and the Surrounding Area
For expert disinfection and decontamination services in the Tampa, Florida, area, turn to Spaulding Decon. We have helped restore homes and businesses for more than a decade, and our cleanup services are second to none. We use professional-grade cleaners and advanced tools to ensure we thoroughly disinfect properties that have been contaminated by infectious disease, like H1N1 or MRSA. We’ll get your property back to habitable condition quickly.
Some of the disinfection and decontamination services we help with in Tampa, FL, include:
- A MRSA outbreak must be taken care of by a professional company licensed to disinfect this virus; a regular cleaning company is an ineffective and illegal solution.
- At Spaulding Decon, we follow all necessary protocols to properly remove all biomedical and biohazardous waste.
- We’ll provide a certificate of treatment when we are finished, allowing your employees to return to work.
- Everyone on our cleaning crew has been properly vaccinated, so that they can safely disinfect and decontaminate homes and businesses infected with hepatitis.
- We’ll carefully disinfect all surfaces, ridding them of blood-borne pathogens, viruses and bacteria, and more.
- Our cleaning products are professional grade, eco friendly, and OSHA compliant, so you can trust they will eradicate all harmful substances.
- Our cleanup crews hold all of the necessary certifications to safely remove blood-borne pathogens, contagious viruses, and biohazardous substances.
- We will evacuate the area to ensure the disease does not continue to spread and then wear personal protective gear when treating the home or business.
- Before we declare the area safe for reoccupation, we’ll test the area thoroughly and provide a certificate of treatment.
- The H1N1 virus is especially contagious and people infected experience symptoms similar to influenza.
- We’ll use proprietary cleaning supplies to remove all harmful substances from the home, school, or business.
- We’ll carefully document our work throughout the process and give you a certificate of treatment when we are finished.
- Once we discover the source of the odor, we’ll deal with that first so that odor recurrence doesn’t happen.
- Once the source has been removed, we’ll then work to eradicate the smell in the air using our professional ozone machines.
- Within 48 hours, your home or business should be smell free.
- It’s important to be quick when you notice rodent droppings in your home or business because these droppings can carry harmful diseases, like Hantavirus.
- At Spaulding Decon, we’ll respond to your call within two hours no matter what time of day or night.
- We’ll used specialized equipment designed to clean up rodent droppings, as well as proprietary cleaning supplies to disinfect the location.
- Our biohazard remediation services include cleaning up blood spills, trauma scenes, drug labs, tear gas, infectious diseases, and more.
- We use professional-grade cleaning products to disinfect and decontaminate all surfaces so your home or business is restored to its original condition.
- For many of our biohazard remediation services, we’ll call in a third-party hygienist to inspect the property after we’re finished to ensure all biohazards have been remediated.
For more information about our disinfection and decontamination services for the Tampa, FL, community, contact Spaulding Decon today at 813-298-7122.
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!