When it comes to providing franchise support, Spaulding Decon’s corporate team truly shines. We believe in helping all of our franchisees find success in the industry, and we go to great lengths to ensure that we offer the proper training and business support in order to achieve that.
Unlike other franchise companies that simply offer a name and a basic business plan, Spaulding Decon provides a lot of behind-the-scenes franchise support to help get each new business off the ground and running smoothly. For every new franchise, we:
- Offer intensive training – We invite all new franchisees to our headquarters to undergo 7 days of cleanup training by our experienced professionals, and we also spend up to an additional week at your location to finalize training and business setup.
- Provide instant business though national accounts – Spaulding Decon has national contracts, so you’ll get instant work when you start up your franchise.
- Offer 24/7 call service – We provide phone support and call answering services for all of our franchisees
- Provide access to our proprietary products – Our cleaning products are specifically designed for our cleaning services, and our franchisees enjoy exclusive access to our repertoire.
- Help with marketing efforts – We help all new franchisees market their new business. From website pages to marketing collateral, we help each business to grow in their market.
If you would like more information about the franchise support Spaulding Decon provides to its franchisees, contact us today. A member of our team would be happy to provide you with the information you need to make a decision about joining our network and a franchise owner.
ALPHARETTA, GA--(Marketwired - Nov 15, 2016) - Spaulding Decon, a nationally established leader in crime-scene cleanup, hoarding cleanup, mold remediation and meth-lab decontamination, [...]
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!