Rodent Dropping Cleanup in Tampa
A rodent infestation is a homeowner’s worst nightmare, one that lasts long after the rodents themselves have disappeared. Rodents leave saliva, urine, and feces in their wake, along with the stains and smells that come with rodent waste. Worse yet, rodent droppings are a serious and potentially lethal biohazard. Instead of attempting rodent dropping cleanup on your own, turn to the experts at Spaulding Decon® Tampa. We have the certification, training, and equipment needed to clean up rodent droppings and fully restore your property.
Spaulding Decon® Tampa provides rodent dropping clean up services for residential and non-residential properties throughout the Tampa FL region. Our service area includes Tampa, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, Orlando, Sarasota, and surrounding areas.
Rodent Dropping Clean Up Services
After a rodent infestation, it’s critical that your property receives professional cleanup and disinfection services. Droppings from rats, mice, and other rodents don’t only result in ugly stains and unpleasant odors. They’re also a major biohazard. Rodent urine and droppings often contain Hantavirus particles, which can become airborne when rodent waste is moved or disturbed during cleanup. If inhaled, these particles can result in Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS), a dangerous and potentially lethal respiratory illness.
At Spaulding Decon® Tampa, we have the expertise and experience you need on a rodent dropping cleanup. Our team of rodent dropping clean up specialists will make sure that any rodent waste is safely contained and removed from your property, followed by professional decontamination. We will also deodorize all affected areas, and we will perform any structural repairs necessary to remediate rodent damage.
Here’s what you can expect with rodent dropping cleanup services from Spaulding Decon® Tampa:
- Before starting clean up, we will perform a thorough assessment of your property and draft a customized rodent dropping clean up plan.
- Our technicians will use specialized uniforms and equipment to safely contain, remove, and dispose of any rodent waste.
- We will fully decontaminate any affected materials using commercial-strength disinfectants.
- Powerful ozone technologies will be used to eliminate any lingering odors from rodent urine or feces.
- We will remove any materials that have been structurally compromised by rodent damage and reconstruct these areas.
Our rodent dropping cleanup technicians will fully document all of our findings and any work we perform. This way, you will have the documentation you need to claim your rodent dropping cleanup through insurance.
Request an estimate, book your cleanup, or learn more about our rodent dropping cleanup services calling Spaulding Decon® Tampa FL today at (813) 298-7122.